Andrzejewski's Religious Goods was founded in 1902 by Ignatius Andrzejewski of Bay City, Michigan. In 1988, Marian Church Supply of Saginaw, Michigan, merged with the original company to create Andrzejewski's Marian Church Supply. With the 1994 acquisition of A. Mateja & Sons, Co. (est. 1922) of Detroit, Michigan, the company became known as A-M Church Supply. In 2000, we acquired the G.A. Fuchs Company of Detroit, Michigan.
We are members of the National Church Goods Association and our focus on excellence in church goods and customer service has led to our sustained growth through six states and dozens of dioceses. Our customer relationships are built upon integrity and helping each and every church build, maintain, and grow in dignity, beauty, and architecture, thus helping to inspire the A-M Church Supply slogan, "Taking Care of God's House."
A-M Church Supply, located in Saginaw, MI.